Ryberry Yarns is currently accepting new wholesale accounts and booking Trunk Shows.
Swatch cards are available for the Merino Collection. You're welcome to request a swatch card at the email address below.
- There is a four skein minimum order (see below), and orders of $250 or more require 50% deposit. Balance due at time of shipping.
- Unless otherwise noted, we require a minimum of four skeins per colorway ordered.
- We dye in small batches of six or eight, depending on the colorway. It is our goal to ship single lots or closely matching lots.
- LYS is responsible for all shipping cost. LYS may provide carrier account number or add freight charges to invoice.
- Product may be returned after 90 days if unsold and in original condition. There is a 15% restocking fee, which covers the cost of processing the shipment, and reskeining/retagging if necessary.
- For first time LYS orders only, the restocking fee is waived for up to 25 skeins.
- Returns due to quality issues will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
- Refunds (minus appropriate restocking fee) will be credited to the original payment method, or the LYS may choose to receive a store credit.
Need a custom colorway for an upcoming yarn club or special event? We would love to collaborate with you!
- The custom colorway will be exclusive to the collaborating LYS for six months after last shipment. After six months, Ryberry Yarns may choose to sell through the website and/or add to the wholesale line.
Trunk Shows ares available featuring our entire line or individual collections. Please book at least three weeks in advance.
If interested placing a wholesale order, requesting a swatch card, or booking a trunk show, please email Kathy at firstname.lastname@example.org